Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Please : Need Help for Maxiflash Elite J...
Please : Need Help for Maxiflash Elite J2534

4362 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2017-08-29 05:50:41

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    jeet623
    2017-08-19 21:01:17
     We visited many many post of Autel forum and we really know that many are very much aware of Autle product 
    We have order Maxiflash From Autelsale.com and we received Maxiflash elite from there intead of photo shown in web is pro version

Version of this product is 2.31 . i think its too old 

We need to use this with suzuki Sdt2, Form , Gm , Hyundai, BMw and Xentry offline oem softwares downloaded 

I have tried with sdt2 2017 and Ford 2016 both are not detecting VCI and We feeling very scrap and cheated 

If you have any knowledge please suggest the same 
    May be this decive will be not usable againt AVDI

We are waiting for your reply

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-08-19 21:46:57 (Reply to:jeet623)

The Elite is the newer version of the Pro. I have the Elite. I have used it with Chrysler and Ford with no problem. Did you install the driver?
     Download the PC suite from Autel's site and install the software for the J2534 box. Then plug the ethernet cable in to the Elite and plug the other end in to the PC that you installed the driver in to. You should have comunication.
     I believe the installation instructions are in the PC suite or somewhere on Autel's site. It does work fine, you have a technical issue to work out. By the way, when you connect the Elite to a PC with an ethernet cable, you will most likely lose comunication if you turn your tablet on. It can not comunicate with blue tooth and ethernet cable at the same time.
    Kevin

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2017-08-20 01:02:08 (Reply to:jeet623)

I use the Old Autel J2534 MaxiFlash Pro with windows XP laptop with TIS Software for off line programming older GM cars. And a windows 7 laptop for newer cars for on line programming and works perfect. 

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    jeet623
    2017-08-20 06:57:40 (Reply to:Kevin H)
     Dear Sir ,

Really thank you for reply , My maxiflash elite has no wifi support, ethernate cable and intenta as well as version is 2.11 

I have intalled some setup from CD and I try thow ford IDS VCM manager to detect the same but there is no result as well as for Suzuki SDT2 has almost same VCI driver again not detected 

I have checked with web that Drew, Snap on , Avdi all have drivers to wrok with third party softwares 

If you have link or support please share with me 

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    jeet623
    2017-08-20 06:59:04 (Reply to:SmogTech87)
     Dear Sir,

Thank you for reply 

If you have any link for drivers and support files please share 

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-08-20 23:10:05 (Reply to:jeet623)

Did you search the forums? Seems to me that I read about the PC suite on the CD that comes with your tool. Something about if you install the driver that was on that CD, then when you connect for the first time, it updates and bricks the VCI.
     Take some time to read some of the other posts and I'm sure you will find it.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    maniacmechanic1969

2017-08-29 05:50:41 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but there is no way to PM a member that I can see. SmogTech87, I am trying to do the exact process you mentioned in your reply on a 2005 Pontiac that we've had in the shop here for over a month. Could you please email me at CandJAutoAcworth@gmail.com so that I can pick your brain for a minute?
  Total1 Pages